Getting Conversion Data With Your New Analytics Profile
A few people emailed/posted a great question about finding the conversion data with the new filters you added to your Google Analytics profiles we discussed in our PPC Management series. Here you go:
(These instructions start after you are logged into your Analytics profile of choice…)
If You DO NOT Use Goals -
1. Click on Content.
2. Then click on Top Content.
3. Find your conversion page and click on it…you will get a bunch of fantastic stats about that page.
(Click the image above to see a bigger picture…)
4. Drop down the Segment menu and choose Keyword (directly underneath and to the right of the bold sentence “This page was viewed **** times“).
If You USE Goals!
1. Click on Traffic Sources.
2. Then click on Keywords.
3. Click on a detailed keyword.
4. Finally, click on Goal Conversion – you can see the keyword conversion rate, number of conversions, and my favorite: the Per Visit Goal Value for that specific keyword!
Now you can review all the specific keywords that converted from AdWords!If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!